Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Market #1


My first market is this Friday. To say I'm FREAKING OUT is an understatement. Do I have enough of a range, do I have enough of each "thing", have I priced everything right, will people even like what I have made... how do people do this market thing for a living?? 

Luckily I am in the safe hands of marketer extrodinares Kristen and Mel. How did I let them talk me into this... I'm going to be bald by the time the market starts.

So if you are in Sydney and looking for goodies for Christmas, I'll be here cowering in a corner Friday night sharing a table with Kristen.

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

oh boo, I want to come. You will do great & have fun! your work is lovely.

The O's said...

Have fun! Markets are awesome but hard work and yes, daunting to begin with! Think of customers like dogs, they can smell your fear. Puff out your chest and ooze an air of 'I do this every week'.

We might come down... let's see what the rest of the week brings us...

CurlyPops said...

Yah! How cool - have fun. I'm sure it will be a smashing success.

Kel said...

Best wishes with it, I hope it goes fantastically well!